Segue conducts admissions by appointment only. We typically admit residents on Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm, although we can conduct admissions at other times if circumstances warrant.
Basic Criteria for Admission to Sober Living:
- You must be medically stable
- You must agree to comply with the Resident Agreement
- You must have a desire to participate in a program of recovery
- You must understand the following behaviors will result in dismissal:
- Drug and/or Alcohol Use
- Inappropriate Rage or Anger
- Repeated and/or Serious Violations of the Resident Agreement
The admissions process for Sober Living consists of the following:
- Meet resident criteria profile
- Intake call with admissions staff
- Review resident agreement
- Complete financial arrangements
- Schedule time and date for admission
The admissions staff will assist you and/or your family in arranging the time for admission. Time and date of admissions will be coordinated by appointment only.
Call now at (866) 905-4550 or email email@example.com.